Sunday, January 23, 2011

Remember When I Said I Was Going to Buy Clothes Hangers...

Well, I couldn't stop myself. See below:














See, I bought hangers....along with 2 pictures for my dining room and a fat chef picture for my kitchen. I also "needed" a shoe organizer to go under the bed and a clothes rack to go over my bedroom door (which is great for all of my pull overs and jackets). I couldn't resist the new comforter set for my bed, as it was on sell.

The whole time that I was shopping, I kept saying, "Joe is going to kill me..." I was only supposed to be gone for a few minutes to get one thing. When I walked in the door with bags of things, he began to sing "money, money, money, MONEY..." I actually got really good deals on all of this stuff. I got the comforter set for $22.80!

I told myself that all of those items had to set against that wall until after I got the upstairs completed. That was motivation enough for me, because I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and decorate!

1 comment:

  1. Target does that to me, I run in for one thing only and come out with a cart full. Every single time.

    ReplyDelete