Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Anyone can tell you that I am the complete opposite of organized. It dates back to my childhood. My grandparents used to give me hell about my bedroom. My husband gives me hell about my messy habits. He says that a trashcan can be next to me, but I will still throw my trash anywhere but in it (I argue this).

Okay, so I have weird cleaning habits. For one, I do not clean until my whole house needs it. I have never been one to pick up and do a little cleaning each day. I have always picked one day to clean everything. When I clean, I REALLY clean. I am talking bleaching all the floors, cabinets, etc. The house looks really nice when I am finished. However, this is an all-day event. Since I have began working a full time job, it rarely happens.

I am sick and tired of living in clutter and not knowing where anything is. I am frustrated with not having any clean clothes to wear (I HATE doing laundry).

Last year, I tried to complete a simple program to help me get organized. However, I never complete anything- which is getting to be discouraging. I have a goal to get better organized and to complete something! Here goes!

Before it is all said and done with, this pantry (along with every other closet and room in my home) will be organized:



Looking at soon-to-be recycled cans in my pantry is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment