Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Get Excited When I Buy Cleaning Supplies...

Is that normal? For as long as I can remember, when shopping for cleaning supplies I get all warm and bubbly on the inside. I have never been able to buy just one thing either. I will get different bottles of cleaner, floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, glade plug ins (are awesome) refills, and a mop refill. I am not kidding you when I say that I spend a good 30 minutes in the cleaning supply aisle.

What are your favorite cleaning supplies? I need suggestions for my shopping trip tomorrow. Comment below:

2 comments:

  1. Me Too!!! LOL I love cleaning supplies. Maybe b/c I always enjoy imagining I'm actually using them. I too just started flying for the 3rd time. But like you, I am really following her advice this time. And just yesterday, i gifted myself with a cleaning caddy, a duster(dog ate my feather duster)and a jewelry organizer to get it out of my bathroom since we're in zone 3. Anyway...blah, blah, blah. Keep up the good work and never forget...

    When you're down,(no matter the cause: wether from slacking or just life's problems) your success isn't measured by how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Nothing helps put you in a better mood for organizing than getting new supplies! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete