Monday, January 17, 2011

I Decluttered My Downstairs! (Caution: Some Photos May Be Inappropiate for Neat Freaks)

Okay let's check off my list for downstairs:

Kitchen:
Clean countertops and cabinets
Organize cabinets and pantry
Sweep and mop
Clean out fridge
Clean top of fridge off












Laundry Closet:
Clean off shelf above washer/ dryer (this may take a while)
















Living Room:
Pick up kids' toys
Dust television stand
Throw away papers
Clean out coat closet
Vacuum





















Downstairs Bathroom:
Clean sink and countertop
Clean underneath sink
Clean toilet (of coarse)
Sweep and mop

 (Sorry no photos as the bathroom is too small to get a good shot)


Dining room:
Clean off kitchen table
Sweep and mop

















I am VERY proud of myself! The whole downstairs of my home is organized and decluttered and clean! I am going to work upstairs next. This time I plan to do a little at a time, as I am just a little tired (and I have a ton of homework along with cooking dinner)

Oh, and here is that pantry from Day 1:

















Keep checking in, as I still have to update about what step to take on Day 5!

and just for the heck of it, here is a photo my detective 4 year old snapped of me while cleaning (I didn't realize she did this until uploading them)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! I'm proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! Great progress, well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photoes really have encouraged me...but with me it's a lot more stuff and my photoes would be really more messy...but when I see your photoes I am encouraged to do baby steps and to keep on doing them - at the end it will no longer be a mess...I am longing for that change...

    ReplyDelete