Monday, April 4, 2011

So Here Is My Game Plan for Today....

I have bacoodles of laundry to do, and I mean BACOODLES! I probably have 4-5 loads plus all the sheets and comforters need to be washed.

I will begin washing laundry. If there are any clothes in the dryer (which I am sure there is because my hubz is world's worst to start laundry and not finish it past the dryer) then I will go ahead and fold and put those away.

My next game plan is to take on the living room, because it really isn't that bad. After I have put away all of the kid's toys and clothes (they like to strip in the living room for some reason) and vacuumed, I will have a clean living room. Then I will feel really good and feel like I accomplished something today.

By the time I am finished with the living room, I can empty the washer into the dryer. I can, then, start another load. Then, I am off to clean my dining room (not so bad) and kitchen (Oh, it is ugly). It will probably take a while in the kitchen because I always like to scrub down everything with bleach water in there. I will probably come across 10-15 little handprints on the walls and appliances if I get down on my knees, so I may have to break out the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. When all is said and done with, I will have a clean kitchen with a shiny sink.

Okay, so I could go on and on about every detail that I plan to do today,  but you guys would get bored. As I sit here writing this, I realize that I am going on and on just to put off cleaning. So I am off here, and onto the living room!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Kristi, you are very zealous (hope that is the right word) - - - I only tried to keep my sink clean (shiny only now and then) - keep flying :-) idi

    ReplyDelete