Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Slipped....A-G-A-I-N

So, here I am again...months later. I think about this blog everyday.  I have been working major hours- around 60 a week. I was also driving an hour to work. So calculating that in, I was gone at least 70 hours out of the week. That doesn't count all my errands that I run.

The house isn't as bad as it once was. However, the floors could be mopped more often. My husband vaccuums about every day. Well, he is the one that keeps it looking presentable- I have done nothing...nothing at all. I should be  and am ashamed. I fell off the wagon hard. It all started when I came down with the flu. I laid on the couch for about a week.

It devastated me that I couldn't even keep my house perfect for 3 months. I think I have been way too hard on myself though.

I want to be the person that when someone walks into my house, they say, "How do you keep this so clean with 3 children?" I know that it is possible because I have walked into perfect houses with children residing there.

So here I am again, ready to start anew- with your permission and encouragement, that is. I cannot do this without my readers advice, opinions, and encouragement. You ladies (and guys) have been awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Don't be to hard on yourself. Only the ones that are born organised can do this from scratch, the rest of us just have to learn it baby steps at a time.
    And even die-hard fly-babies fall of the wagon sometimes...
    Just start where you are and don't look back!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above poster, don't be too hard on yourself. the wagon is still there, get back on and start another journey, it will be exciting!

    Welcome back and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both posts above. You did well, than got sick (no one feels like working when they're sick) and especially taking care of kids. You realize things aren't like you want them, so get back on the wagon and try again. ( I fall off all the time and I just keep getting back in.)

    ReplyDelete